Monday, May 10, 2010

Gymnastics


There's Nikki walking on the balance beam.

Waiting as her teacher writes things down. The teacher was evaluating each girl tonight to see what level they are at. She told me that Nikki is right where she needs to be. This was her 2nd time going to gymnastics. Last week I was out of commission with getting my wisdom teeth out and had my mother in law take her and Garrett to their first class.


Nikki's class waiting under the balance beams. The funny thing is there is a girl in her gymnastics class that was on her soccer team and they were in the same Kindergarten class for a little while before they added a new class. I also found out this girl lives on the street behind us. Talk about small world! And this girl started gymnastics on the same day Nikki did. Crazy!


This one was kind of dark but she is bent over backward. This is before I turned the flash off.


I happened to get Nikki and Garrett in the same picture even though they are in different classes with different teachers. Nikki doing the hula hoop.


Garrett jumping on the trampoline.


He did very good following his teacher and he was the only one for half of the class time. Then one other girl came late and he got to do everything again, but he didn't mind. He loved it!

I'll try to get some different and better pictures next week.

3 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

That's so wonderful to get the kids involved in things like gymnastics, dance, ball games, etc. It's great for their self worth. The kids look like they are throughly enjoying it.

Heather Palmer said...

That's so fun your kids get to do that. I bet they had a blast.

ChrisandTamara said...

That's cool they are in gymnastics. How much does that cost? They go once a week? Looks like they are having a lot of fun.