![]() |
| Charlotte's first time coloring eggs. It's hard when they're little and they want to do it themselves! |
![]() |
| This year we did our coloring the old fashioned way, or the way Curtis and I did when we were kids. Food coloring, water and vinegar in mugs versus buying the store bought kits. |
![]() |
| Egg hunt in Chris and Tammy's back yard. |
![]() |
| Here's the Pie Face game. Charlotte's wondering what daddy is doing. |
![]() |
| Garrett put on some goggles. Smart thinking! |
![]() |
| Poor Jack should have been wearing goggles! |
![]() |
| Posing for a picture but she did not want to play! |
![]() |
| The kids enjoyed licking off the whipping cream from their faces. |









1 comment:
YAY!!! Another post!! Easter was fun! I'm so glad your posting. I love the blogs and wish EVERYONE in the family still did it! Darn Facebook!! lol
Post a Comment