We were wondering last night if you made it back OK. Looks like you had a good time. All I can say Is "THATS ONE HUGE PIZZA!!!" WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET THAT? MMmmmmmmm
OH my gosh, Sarah looks so different!!! I had to look at the caption to see who that was, LOL! Everyone is growing up so fast! The picture of Garrett with the foxtails is really great - definitely one to frame! :-) Love the pic of Nic & Celeste on the swing, too! ;-)
Holy cow - that's the biggest pizza I've ever seen! (except for one on That's So Raven episode but I'm not sure if that was a real one). We definitely have to go there next time we go to Utah. Looks you had a great time!
5 comments:
We were wondering last night if you made it back OK. Looks like you had a good time. All I can say Is "THATS ONE HUGE PIZZA!!!" WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET THAT?
MMmmmmmmm
The Pie Pizzeria in Salt Lake. It's a 23 incher and the biggest pizza we've ever seen or eaten. It was good too!
OH my gosh, Sarah looks so different!!! I had to look at the caption to see who that was, LOL! Everyone is growing up so fast! The picture of Garrett with the foxtails is really great - definitely one to frame! :-) Love the pic of Nic & Celeste on the swing, too! ;-)
Glad you had a wonderful, fun weekend! :-)
Holy cow - that's the biggest pizza I've ever seen! (except for one on That's So Raven episode but I'm not sure if that was a real one). We definitely have to go there next time we go to Utah. Looks you had a great time!
Oops - that's what happens when I type without my glasses on. That should say: Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment