Sunday, June 22, 2008

Six years and counting!




Well today Curtis and I celebrate 6 years since the day we both said "Yes". Since today is Sunday we decided to celebrate a little early. So Friday night we went to Boise to eat at "Joe's Crabshack". I'm not actually big on seafood so I just had good ol fish and chips. Curtis was going to get a crab but changed his mind and got some other kind of fish, don't remember what it was. We did try the crab nachos though and they were yummy. Afterward, we drove over to Costco in Boise where on the way Curtis actually missed our exit. So we had to drive all the way to the Eagle exit and then turn around and come back. Now a days, that is a costly mistake with gas prices as they are. At Costco I finally got my own copies of "Twilight" and "Eclipse". Since they didn't have "New Moon" in hard back I decided to wait on that one. "Twilight" was soft cover but I didn't have a choice on that one since they haven't ever printed hard copies on that one. So off to Deseret Book where we picked out a new CTR ring for Curtis since he hasn't had one in years. We also picked up the 2nd book in the "Fablehaven" series. It was kind of fun shopping together for our anniversary gifts this year. We were sure to get what we wanted. Here's to another 6 years!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! I was wondering about that ring on Saturday - how cool!!! Those are really stylin' :-). And yay for books!!! How awesome!!! :-) You'll be able to enjoy them over and over again now! :-)

And most importantly, Happy Anniversary :-). We're so happy for you and your beautiful family!!! :-)

Stillman and Michelle said...

congrats! Happy Anniversary!I wonder if they will put out a hardback copy when they release the Movie editions!

Heather said...

You're funny! I suppose that is the one collection I would buy, but I really have never been into re-reading books.....so it would be silly money spent on my part since all they would do is collect dust. But I will buy the movie! :0) Happy anniversary! His ring is cool- very unique.

Vernie and Tony said...

Happy Anniversary! WOW, You're all ahead of us! LOL I'm with you, I love books, dust collectors or not and I do enjoy re-reading them so they are money well spent for me too! I think I wan tot read the "Fabelhaven series"...hearing good things about them.

Heather Palmer said...

Congrats on 6 years! I can't believe it's been that long! I'm glad you two were able to go to eat and shop on your own. I don't remember the last time Bryan and I went to the store without kids! It's amazing how little things like that are so nice.

ChrisandTamara said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!

Lindz_e said...

Congratulations. Sounds like you had a nice evening. I am starting to hink I need to read these books you keep raving about =)

G-mom said...

hey congrats! I guess you guys are only a few months behind us!! So we'll have to be getin together again soon!!

CPTA said...

Happy Anniv! I love the ring, very cute... and I still love you hair! You're stylin'!