Monday, August 25, 2008

Secret's out!

Well, here's the official announcement for our blog that everyone was waiting for. Yes, we are expecting baby #3! My due date is Feb 14th, Valentine's Day. I am currently 15 weeks along. We have heard the heart beat and so far everything is going well. We waited for a long time to tell anyone because I've had 2 miscarriages before and we wanted to make sure it would be safe. However, I don't know if I can keep it a secret that long next time around. I think I need the moral support either way.
Anyway, the cat's out of the bag and you can tell whoever you want about it! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

YAAAAAY!!!! So happy for you guys!!! And you did a STUNNING job keeping quiet!!! :-)

ChrisandTamara said...

Congratulations!!!!! How fun having Valentine's Day for a due date.

Vernie and Tony said...

CONGRATULATIONS! So glad I don't have to keep my big mouth shut anymore! That is just too hard! LOL

We are so happy for you! And a Valentine's baby....how appropriate! Not a love child but a child from love! LOL

Heather said...

Congrats! yes, keeping pregnancies a secret is hard- Jon and I found out and I think we were telling people a week or two later! I think a baby is a pretty good Valentine's Day gift :0)
Hope all goes well!

Heather said...

So happy for you. How fun to have a Valentines Baby. Shawn and I found out this last valentines day (08) that we were pregnant. It was a good valentines gift to each other.
So happy that things are going well and you have been able to hear the hear beat. That really makes it real. Hope you are feeling well!

Heather Palmer said...

Congrats! Baby #3! I'm glad everything is going well so far and I hope that continues for you. I'm also excited about your little Garrett. I remember seeing him at Primarys. I don't know how you went though that. My Niece with the heart problems still has to have a few more surgeries soon. I hope Garrett is heathy for a long time.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Yay! Baby #3 will be almost exactly a year younger than Brogan.

liv said...

congratulations! i'm glad you guys continue to work on the kids - you make such cute ones! man, i won't get to see the little tyke til he's so big. *sigh*