Well, I think I can finally say that our house is finished. Of course there will still be little things to do here and there but overall it is done! A BIG thank you to everyone who helped in any way with this project! We GREATLY appreciated any help that was given.
We also received Curtis's flight plan this morning. His plane leaves at 8:59am this Sunday. I was hoping his plane would leave later than that but that's what we're stuck with. Anyone is welcome to see him off at the airport, however I know it's early so I really don't expect a lot to be there. Reality is beginning to sink in and I don't know if I'm ready for this but I'm sure going to try.
7 comments:
hey, wish i could be there to lounge and play in your new addition, i'm sure it's gorgeous! wow, i can't believe curtis is leaving so soon. a hundred prayers and blessings to you.
Wow! I would be a WRECK if Weston were leaving. How are you holding together? You are entitled to 1000 tears each minute if you need to.
PS can I borrow Breaking Dawn?
So everything is done? Got all the furniture moved too? Man time flys - it's already time. Good luck!
No, I said the house is pretty much finished but we did not get furniture moved yet. We did get a few small things moved into the new office just a little bit ago but who knows when I'll get everything else moved. I definitely won't be able to do it by myself.
We enjoyed watching the BSU game with Curtiss and Chris last night. Tamara was here as were the kids of these two families.
Deedra, you have family to be with you thru this trial. We are here for you. Curtiss will have his bro which will help also. We love you both and think you are an exemplary couple. Do all you can to show you real love for each other. It will pull you thru. Gma
We're here for ya... {:-) Sure love you guys!!! Congrats on wrapping up your addition, too!
We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. You may be stronger than you think as another chapter starts in your life. I have found that true in everything that comes my way, even when I don't want what ever it is. You have an awesome family. They will be your crutch when you need them the most.
Post a Comment