4 things I LOVE about my husband!
1. He loves ME!
2. His hard work and dedication
3. He'll do whatever it takes to support this family, even work at a bakery :)
4. He's a hottie
4 movies I would watch more than once.
1. Harry Potter Movies
2. Pride & Prejudice (new one)
3. Nicholas Nickleby
4. Enchanted (plus much much more)
4 TV shows I watch....
1. Lost
2. Heroes
3. Bones
4. American Idol
4 Places I've Been....
1. SLC, UT
2. Oregon Coast
3. Colville, WA
4. San Diego, CA
4 Places I Would Like To Go...
1. Australia
2. Hawaii
3. Italy
4. Paris, France
4 People Who Email Me Regularly
1. Tamara
2. Michelle
3. LaVerne
4. Whitney
4 Things I Like To Eat....
1. Subway sandwiches
2. chocolate
3. Pizza
4. Pancakes
4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Coming Year...
1. Having baby #3
2. Hubby getting his contractor's license
3. Nikki playing soccer
4. enjoying our bigger house & decorating it
4 people I tag...
1. Rosie
2. Staci
3. Heather Palmer
4. Lindsey
1 comment:
These tags are fun! 1st one I've done - even though I've gotten a few in the past.
Post a Comment