Sunday, October 5, 2008

Curtis & Nic send off

6 comments:

Unknown said...

p.s. - Thank you for photographically documenting that I have, actually, run in my life! ;-)

ChrisandTamara said...

When I was watching this slideshow the song Ticket to Ride was playing on your playlist. What a coincidence!

Curtis and Deedra said...

Thanks for making me smile Krista with that comment :) I debated on putting that picture in because I wasn't sure if you'd want me to.

Tamara, I didn't know I had that song on my list, how funny.

Vernie and Tony said...

I wish I had been there to see Curtis and Nic off! Seriously though, on Sunday I was thinking about you all and wondering how you were doing. I am such a boob that it was probably best I was not. I would not have been any help to you at all Deedra! I cried saying goodbye to Heather and the baby. Loved the pictures though and the going away at the airport that I missed.

ChrisandTamara said...

How odd - I looked at your playlist and I don't see the song on your playlist, do you?

CPTA said...

Hey Deedra, I know how hard it is to be away from the one you love for a long time. If you need someone to chat with, (although I know you have a TON of support there) I'm an e-mail or phone call away! (Mom Verne has my number). THe pics of the kids look great! Garrett is such a big boy now! Take care!