Nikki has been having fun making all kinds of turkeys for Thanksgiving. The one on the left sitting on the table she made at a story time she went to with her friend Spencer. The turkey in the middle I printed off the internet and she colored here at home. The last one she made at preschool this week, which happened to be here also. It was fun trying to come up with a turkey the kids could make that wouldn't be too messy or difficult. They really enjoyed making these ones. Well, if I don't post anything before I wish everyone a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving!!! And I couldn't help it, we started listening the Christmas music today. I just love Christmas music and this time of year!
2 comments:
Those are some cute turkeys! All four of them...ha ha. I'll have to get my little turkeys to work on some!
you failed to mention the 3rd turkey the one in the middle wearing the pink shirt..
lol...daddy
Post a Comment