The other day Nikki decided to dress up. She kept telling me I needed to get some boy dress up clothes so Garrett could be a prince. I said we didn't have any and then she wanted me to put him in his church clothes. I said no because we need to keep those clean for Sunday. Next thing I knew Nikki had Garrett dressed up anyway, even if there weren't any boy clothes.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Sippin' cider & dressin' up
This morning we had eggs, toast, & hot apple cider for breakfast. The kids wanted to share a cup and had their straws to sip with. Earlier this month they were sharing an apple and now they are sharing apple cider. Nothing like apples to bring siblings closer together I guess.

The other day Nikki decided to dress up. She kept telling me I needed to get some boy dress up clothes so Garrett could be a prince. I said we didn't have any and then she wanted me to put him in his church clothes. I said no because we need to keep those clean for Sunday. Next thing I knew Nikki had Garrett dressed up anyway, even if there weren't any boy clothes.
The other day Nikki decided to dress up. She kept telling me I needed to get some boy dress up clothes so Garrett could be a prince. I said we didn't have any and then she wanted me to put him in his church clothes. I said no because we need to keep those clean for Sunday. Next thing I knew Nikki had Garrett dressed up anyway, even if there weren't any boy clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Too funny! Poor Garrett! Nikki needs a little sister to dress up. Maybe I better bring Katie over a little more often.
So funny! I am sure that Garrett will love the fact that you have a picture to prove that he has dressed up as a "prince". Mason will wear Emma's princess shoes around the house, but I haven't seen this at our house yet. Thanks for sharing:)
cute, Garrett will love that picture later in life =)
Maybe this is a sign I need to come home from Iraq. I'm already loosing my grip on parenting......This is going to be a long year. ;)
LOL!!! That will be a great pic - and don't worry, Curtis - he'll grow out of that dress... ;-) Plus, he has his little man outfit on underneath, anyway, LOL! Big sisters are so funny!!!
Post a Comment