Thursday, December 11, 2008

The busiest time of year!

What a busy week it has been so far! From helping Grandma decorate her tree to getting Christmas cards ready to shopping and to even decorating cupcakes. Yesterday my friend came over and spent the whole day with us. Well I guess it was more with the kids as she babysat for me so I could finally do some Christmas shopping for my kiddos. I did find some good deals at Saver's. Then later she helped make cupcakes with the kids and then watched them again so I could go shopping to Walmart and stock up on a bunch of things that we were in need of, and to buy a few more gifts as well. Thanks so much Whitney, you are a life saver! Today I'm going to relax a little and finish getting my cards ready so they can be mailed. Be forwarned, if I am able to deliver them by hand then I will be doing it that way to save on postage this year. That means friends and family who live close by. I hope everyone's holiday season is going well so far!


3 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

YAY! It's a good feeling to get things done. Whitneys a doll to help you out! The cupcakes look yumm and looks like ya had fun doing them.

Heather said...

Oh how I wish I had a friend that would babysit for me all day so I could run errands without taking baby, catseat, and stroller in and out of the car! (cool picture of Jack!)

Unknown said...

Yay! So glad you were able to get some "serious business" time - what a great gift! :-)