Friday, December 26, 2008

Silly faces on Christmas!

Curtis was able to watch the kids unwrap all their presents yesterday via the webcam. It was great! We then had to get some photos with the kids and Curtis. Here is one of the silly face photos. I will post more pictures from Christmas later. Curtis specially requested to see this one now though :)

5 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

That is so fun Deedra! The world seems a whole lot smaller with the miracles of technology. I got to see my family too and they got to see the grandkids. It was great! Merry Christmas. :)

CPTA said...

That's so awesome Deedra! I'm glad tha Curtis was "there" to see the kids open gifts... So touching.. The amizing world or technology... Merry Christmas

ChrisandTamara said...

Such a funny face. That was so cute that they were trying to feed him rolls.

Stillman and Michelle said...

ditto Princess! You gotta know that technology is a great blessing when things like that can happen.

Heather Palmer said...

This picture is PRICELESS! I'm so glad you could talk to Curtis on Christmas! What a great idea to take a picture of them talking to there Dad. Good luck this next month with all of your birthdays and your sweet new baby coming. I love the name Jack!