Okay, this inversion that has been hanging around the valley is really not helping me right now. It's getting more difficult to keep myself from getting depressed and to be happy with anything. I'm also sick of cooking meals and cleaning any part of my house. I had to force myself to vacuum on Tuesday. Some women get that nesting instinct toward the end of pregnancy but I'm not one of them. So it was a very nice surprise last night that the young women in my ward threw me a surprise baby shower. Even though they caught me on a bad hair day (actually, bad hair week) and without makeup on I had a great time and it definitely lifted my spirits. And not only the young women were there. They had invited women in the ward as well. It was a great time. Thank you all so much!
Today wasn't much better. I did get out of the house to go to my doctor appointment. The only news there is that he thinks I have thinned out 70% but baby is still up high, so no dialation yet. The evening got better as I was putting my new baby gifts away plus all the other clothes I had already washed and folded but hadn't put away yet.
So I feel like a kid at the end of a long car ride thinking "Are we there yet?"
No comments:
Post a Comment