Well I think I'm about all partied out for awhile after having 3 birthday parties one right after the other this past weekend & today. I think it was worth it though because everyone had a good time at each one.
I also had a doctor appointment today and he checked for dialation. Nothing yet. That's good news so far for Curtis, who desperately wants to be here for the delivery. I'll hold out as long as I can but like I said before, no promises.
Here are some pictures of Nicole's other 2 birthday parties.
Nikki all dressed for church on her birthday! It's nice to have the 9 am schedule again but we were almost late because she wanted curls.

She wanted me to put this picture on the blog too. It looks so cute from the back!

Our little super star!

This is at the family birthday party Sunday evening right before we sang to her.

A new dress that Grandma (Curtis's mom) made. It was specially requested months ago by Nikki to have a pretty dress made for her that looked like her Aunt Shauna's and cousin Aubrey's bridesmaid dresses.

A new outfit from Gma Verne & Gpa Tony. Nikki wore it the next day. So cute!

Nikki on her new scooter with her Tinker Bell doll in her basket.

Yesterday she wore her new clothes and it was warm enough outside for her to take her scooter for a spin. She loves it! She told me she wants to ride it to school. I think she'll be using that a lot this year.

This was our preschool birthday party that we had this morning. They had fun playing games; eating oranges (today's letter was "O"), cupcakes & ice cream cones; and opening a present. We basically did a white elephant gift exchange where everyone brought one gift. This birthday party was for everyone for the whole year. Everyone got to blow out their own candle on their cupcake, even Garrett.
It was all fun but I'm so glad to be done. Now I can concentrate on getting ready for baby. I finally got a backpack packed for each of the kids with their clothes, etc. in case I need to drop them off quickly. I put them in seperate bags in case they need to go to different houses for whatever reason. Be ready, I might be calling you :)
Also, a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who came to the parties to support Nicole and especially to those who helped me out! You guys are awesome!! Family and friends are a great thing to have!
4 comments:
What a relief to be done with all the Parties! I know how you feel ;)
Thanks for all you did today! Penny had a lot of fun!
Now you can relax hopefully and focus on getting ready for baby number three!
Nikki is such a ham! I loved her comments when she was opening her gifts! LOL Way too funny!
Parties are fun but definitely a lot of work. But their worth it! It's nice when your done and can relax.
so cute! Well it's funny that you guys are happy for the 9 am schedule. Chris and I (well more me) am thrilled that we're at the 11am schedule now. It makes it easier for Chris to attend sacrament with his work sched. I'm pretty busy now-a-days with looking for a job, and church with the primary kids. It's so much fun though! I'm super excited to see what this year has planned. And this year's theme for primary is pumpin' me up!
Post a Comment