Thursday, January 29, 2009

Deedra's last doctor appointment

I just had my last doctor appointment today and there is still no progress with dialation or anything. We are scheduled to be induced one week from today so we'll at least have a baby by then. Doctor just told me not to interrupt the super bowl game, LOL. I told him I'd try not to, hehe. Yes, I am tired of being pregnant but I will be very happy if Curtis can be here for the birth. So as far as we're concerned Jack can come any time after Mon at noon, which is when Curtis is scheduled to be home or as he put it, noonish. So somewhere around that time is when his plane comes in. I'd like to have a February birth anyway. I just need to hang in there for at least a few more days.

3 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

I was wondering how things were and if you were progressing any. Sounds like Daddy may be here after all for Jacks debut! That would be awesome! Hang in there! The week will go fast!

Don't interupt the superbowl! Pleease! Men! LOL

Heather said...

I am one to believe that everything works out, and some times when we follow what the Lord wants, he will give us what we want. Paige's birth went just as we had hoped it would and it didn't interupt Shanw's schooling schedule. I believe that Curtis will be there when Jack is born. It will happen!

ChrisandTamara said...

Yes it would be great if Curtis can be here for the birth. Here's hoping for a February baby (after the 2nd).