Sunday, February 8, 2009

For those who don't know Jack!

Testing out the new bed. She didn't realize at the
time it was going to be her home for the next 54 hours!

Here Deedra is in the middle of delivering Jack, and
ordering clothes online (she is great at multitasking)!

After finally finding the perfect spring dress
Deedra agrees to finish this thing and five
minutes later out came baby Jack.

The welcoming party gets some photos with
the new arrival. Glad he had a safe journey.

Some people are happy to see the new addition
to the family, and some are not sure!

A mother and her two sons....she is certainly going
to have her hands full! We'll be praying for you.

Here is the little guy, Jack Porter! Cute as a button!
Make an appointment if you would like to come see
him. Schedule all appointments through his secretary.

14 comments:

CPTA said...

Handsome boy! Congratualtions again!

Anonymous said...

He is such a handsome little guy! I am glad I got to see him. He is beautiful.

Heather Palmer said...

Deedra I love that you were shopping online while in labor. I love epidurals!! So glad baby Jack got here safely! I hope he at least sleeps a little for you so you can get some rest. Congrats!!

Heather said...

He is as cute as a bottom. Really enjoy him while he is little, even if it is in the middle of the night. # 3 grow much quicker than #1 and #2. I can't believe that my baby is almost 4 months old and over 12 lbs. That went by so quick.

Vernie and Tony said...

He is definitely a Butterfield! Cute little fellow! What was the reaction from the other two? Glad you finally made it back home!

Shannon and Doug said...

Congrats!!! He is so beautiful. Let me know when you want your kids to come play so you can get some rest!!!

Stillman and Michelle said...

too cute! Curtis your a kick.

Stillman and Michelle said...

Man with Garrett's picture next to his they look like twins.

Becca's Blog said...

Look how adorable he is! Congratulations on your sweet new baby boy. I bet you are feeling so much better now that he is here! You look great too for just having had a baby in those photos!

John and Danielle said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you!

21st Century Homemaker said...

Congratulations!!! We are excited to meet him. We are out of town right now but would love to see him when we get back! He is adorable!

Heather said...

congrats on Jack. He is a handsome little fellow. Glad all went well. Enjoy the new clothes!

Curtis and Deedra said...

LOL. Okay, I really wasn't ordering clothes. Curtis just said that to be funny. I think all I was doing was changing my status on facebook and checking email.
Thanks everyone!

ChrisandTamara said...

Baby Jack is soooooooooooo Cute! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Now I know not to believe everything Curtis says (he he - jk). But hey - since he said you ordered a spring dress - go ahead and do it!