Thursday, May 7, 2009

Growing

Nikki is growing so fast. She just graduated from preschool on Tuesday. This preschool was one that all the mothers of the kids took turns teaching class once a week at each other's houses. It was a lot of fun! Total number of graduates was 5 but one had to miss it because his mommy had a baby the day before. We wish all of them could've been together. I love the graduation caps that one of the mother's made. I'll post a little video on our Youtube bar later of them accepting their awards (at the time there were only 3 of them there). Anyway, a couple of weeks ago we got her all registered for Kindergarten. I can't believe I have a kid old enough to start school already!




And two weeks ago we had our grass seed planted so that I might have a yard again. Thought you might want to see what it's looking like so far, especially Curtis. I took these on Tues so the grass has grown just a little bit more since then.






3 comments:

Stillman and Michelle said...

Huzzah Nikki! I know isn't that crazy! I can't believe that I only have one more year with Alex! by the way Nikki left her soccor cleats over here.

Vernie and Tony said...

Looks like the grass is trying to keep up with Nikki! LOL

ChrisandTamara said...

Grow grass grow! Good job Nikki!