Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Who needs dress up clothes?

Ok, I had to get one more blog in before I go out of town for the Memorial Day weekend. This will be my first vacation without Curtis. We're going to Donnelly and luckily my sister Tamara and her daughter are riding with me and the kids so I won't be alone.

Anyway, this is what my kids were doing Sunday afternoon.

Who needs to buy dress up clothes when you can just wear mommy's clothes!

Even Garrett likes Edward, LOL. Go "Team Edward"!



They are both wearing two of my shirts.


My two little monkeys were having fun standing on their heads before bed Sunday night. They would stand on their heads like this and then flip over, get up and do it again. Jack and I had a good time watching them.

2 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

I love the green one Nikki is wearing! Have I seen you in it before? Pretty cool they can wear them and they fit pretty good! There'something to be said for a small mother!
Have fun at the cabin. Be careful driving up.

ChrisandTamara said...

Too cute! Looking forward to our vacation!