Monday, July 6, 2009

Curtis before and after

Okay everyone, Curtis has reached his goal and now I get to share my hubby's before and after shots.

Beginning weight : 197.5
January 2009



His weight now: 170

July 2009



I'm so proud of you honey. You look great! Losing all that weight also makes you look younger. Can't wait to see you in person in 2 weeks!!!!

9 comments:

Kathryn said...

That 'before' shot is hilarious. I wish they did that for more weight-loss commercials.

Love the tan lines one the 'after' pic.

Vernie and Tony said...

WAY AWESOME!!!! You look great Curtis! We are so proud of you!! I love the farmer tan!! Hilarious! Can't wait to see you!

Heather said...

what's with all the guys in the family losing weight???? I am thinking it is definitely easier for men to lose........so not fair! But you look great Curtis - good job!

Celeste said...

I agree...I think men definetly lose weight easier. I was dieting and exercising for 2 wks straight and lost 1 lb. then Nic dieted and exercised for about 3 days and lost 5 lbs. ! What's up with that?!? But good job Curtis, I know you worked your butt off (literally) haha :)

Anonymous said...

Remember it takes time to lose weight; it doesn't happen overnight, no matter what the infomercials say. Great job Curtis! Glad you made your goal!

Becca's Blog said...

That is a great accomplishment! Good job!

Unknown said...

Great job, Curtis!!! Very inspiring!!! :-)

Chris, Tamara, and Katelynn said...

Great job Curtis! You look great.

ChrisandTamara said...

That comment was from both of us.