The weather felt a lot like spring weather today so I couldn't miss this opportunity to get outside for awhile. So I did a bit of yard work.
Here is the side I worked on. I started out trimming the rose bush. Then I just kept going by cleaning out the rocks, leaves, and dead branches from around the bush.....and kept going. Before you knew it I was throwing old dirty rocks in the garbage and taking out the old ground cover and throwing it away as well. Then I raked up the dirt to even it out and make it look better. I think the pictures are a little dark because my battery was about to die. If you click on the picture to make it bigger you'll notice we have tulips sprouting up already thanks to my friend who planted them for me last year.
Here is the side I worked on. I started out trimming the rose bush. Then I just kept going by cleaning out the rocks, leaves, and dead branches from around the bush.....and kept going. Before you knew it I was throwing old dirty rocks in the garbage and taking out the old ground cover and throwing it away as well. Then I raked up the dirt to even it out and make it look better. I think the pictures are a little dark because my battery was about to die. If you click on the picture to make it bigger you'll notice we have tulips sprouting up already thanks to my friend who planted them for me last year.
Garrett even came out after he woke up from his nap and wanted to help. He wore those yellow gloves and helped me rake the dirt and pick up rocks and leaves. After we finished he discovered the little trampoline and started jumping.



3 comments:
I am loving this weather too. Hope it sticks around. I always get anxious for spring starting in about February. Katie and Alex got to jump on Alex's new trampoline yesterday. Kids always like little spaces to hide and play in. Cute pics of Garret and Jack.
P.S. Love the new pics on the sidebar of the kids that Michelle took. They turned out great!
Yay for Spring! Dad and I got some done too. It's a great feeling to have warm sundhine again! Had a great time with you and the kids tonight. Have fun with your cousin!
Post a Comment