Monday, March 29, 2010

The Jumpin Jungle

A new business opened recently and we finally got over to check it out. It's called the Jumpin Jungle and the kids loved it. I had a hard time getting them to leave, but I did buy the monthly pass so we'll be going again many times. It was a better deal to get the monthly pass than to just pay for one time. $16 for 3 kids for 1 day or $35 for a monthly pass to come back unlimited times for the next month Mon-Thurs. This place will come in really handy on those days my kids have lots of energy and the weather isn't good outside.









Jack spent most of his time either in this little car or on my lap.

4 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

AWESOME! I'm sure the kid LOVE it!! Where exactly is it?
I love places like that where the kids can run and play and not get injured!

Chris & Princess said...

looks like a great deal! Wish we had something like that here.

Celeste said...

looks like a lot of fun! Taelynn would probably love that. Maybe we'll have to go with you sometime :)

ChrisandTamara said...

I'm sure Katie would love it too. We'll have to try it some time. Looks like the kids were havin lots of fun.