Tonight our ward had a primary talent show and Nikki signed up to do a dance. At first she was going to dance by herself but when I started asking her this morning which song she wanted to dance to for the talent show that night she began to get nervous. I had seen on facebook that a friend of hers was going to dance too so I called her up to see if they could dance together. They said yes and so we went over to their house in the afternoon to practice with the song they had already picked out. It was the "ABC song". So yes, it only lasted about 30 seconds but Nicole said it was long enough for her. I think it helped a lot that she was able to practice before and that she wasn't doing it alone. She had fun and did a great job! Especially considering she's never had a dance lesson in her life. She made all the moves up herself.
Before the show. She's ready to go!
5 comments:
Nikki is a natural! That was a lot of fun to watch!
What a fun primary activity! She looks so proud with her certificate.
I had a lot of fun watching the kids and especially Nikki! She had the BEST costume of all the participants!! Hands down! A Star was born! lol
I was hoping you'd post the video!
There's a video? I want to see. Good job Nikki.
Usually when I try to upload a video to the blog it doesn't work. And I took our youtube video bar off because it keeps showing miscellaneous videos from other people when I specifically choose in the options to have just our videos shown. But I will try to upload it and see what happens. No promises though.
Post a Comment