OK - so any updates?!?! :-D
Hey guys!!Its been a long time since I have seen/ or have talked to you..But my heart goes out to you guys..That stinks about Curtis having to leave!! I hope things work out and get better! Congradulations on baby 3!!
All I know is MY GUESS WAS RIGHT!!!I would have been excited with either sex but it's nice to be right now and then!LOL ANYWAY.....YAY!
I'd change my vote, but it's okay for me to be wrong on occasion, LOL ;-). Congrats on your upcoming baby BOY!!! :-D
So who are you capchicken@hotmail.com?
Congrats on having another boy! Is Nikki excited? She will be the princess at your house!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OK - so any updates?!?! :-D
Hey guys!!
Its been a long time since I have seen/ or have talked to you..But my heart goes out to you guys..That stinks about Curtis having to leave!! I hope things work out and get better! Congradulations on baby 3!!
All I know is MY GUESS WAS RIGHT!!!
I would have been excited with either sex but it's nice to be right now and then!
LOL ANYWAY.....YAY!
I'd change my vote, but it's okay for me to be wrong on occasion, LOL ;-). Congrats on your upcoming baby BOY!!! :-D
So who are you capchicken@hotmail.com?
Congrats on having another boy! Is Nikki excited? She will be the princess at your house!
Post a Comment