Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh boy, it's a BOY!!

Well we had the big ultrasound today and as you can see it's a boy! Everything else looks good as well except his weight. According to the ultrasound he is 11 days bigger than he should be if I am 19 weeks 2 days along. Sooo...the doctor went ahead and changed my due date to February 3rd, which puts me at 20 weeks 6 days along. I could be having another January baby! Now it's time to have fun thinking of a name.

10 comments:

ChrisandTamara said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Yes, I guessed right! Congrats. Well, I may be having an October baby if mine does not decide to come out soon!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Wow! Brogan's due date was February 2nd. He was born on the 31st. He was a january baby by 5 hours

Vernie and Tony said...

YAY! I was right too! I talked to G&G Norton last night and Grandpa was pretty tickled about the name choice (if you go with it) can't wait to hear what you decide on! Congratulations again!

Heather said...

YAY! I am so happy for you! So happy everything looks good. When we had our ultrasound to detirmine due date, she was small, and so my due date is later...but I am still scheduled for a c-section, 2 days before my origional date. Earlier is better right? Good luck picking out a name. I have a hard time picking boy names, so I am glad that it is you doing the boy name:)

Stillman and Michelle said...

I was right too. congratulations! Whenever you are ready for those boy clothes I've got em.

liv said...

dang, i voted for twins!! i demand a recount. congrats! that is fabulous!

Jill and Scott said...

Congrats! I was hoping you would have a girl so I had someone to give my cute girl clothes to. Sotlyn is feeling out numbered by all these boys.

The Norton Fam! said...

Huzzah! Boys are so much fun! Well, girls are too for that matter. :)

CPTA said...

HAHA!!! Cute! I'm happy for you! Hopefully Chris and I can join the baby crowd! It seems that there is always someone in the family is pregnant! I hope we're next! My baby fever is getting the best of me! Let's pray for one! SOON!!! congrats again!