As of today I have 30 days to countdown until my due date! It's hard to believe it's already that close. Not only are we counting down until my due date but until the time Curtis will be home for his first R&R. He'll be coming home on Feb 2nd and we are very excited! We just wish he could be here longer than 2 weeks, but we'll take what we can.
We have also officially picked out a name for our special little baby boy. It's going to be Jack Porter. I decided to forgo the name poll for the middle name since it didn't really help last time. Well, we can't wait to welcome little Jack into this world and to hold him in our arms. Lets see if he can hold out until daddy comes home.
6 comments:
Woohoo! You must be feeling pretty happy with two wonderful things to look forward to. I hope everything goes as plan! Good Luck!
Hopefully this month will pass quickly. It will be so nice to have Curtis home with you. Hopefully it will feel longer than it will be.
We got a darling Christmas card from Curtis! We can't wait for him to get home too. We are really excited to see Scott in a couple of weeks and sure hope things go smoothly for thiose kids as well.
I am so excited for you! =)
I am so happy for you. That must be exciting to see Curtis and have a baby all in the next month! I cannot believe that your baby is almost here. It just seems like yesterday I heard you were pregnant. Well it may have not been that fast for you!
pregnancies always seem to go so much faster when they are not your own! I can't believe it is almost time for Jack to be here! :0)
And Rowan really is standing- really! He only last about 1/2 a second....but non the less, he stood!
Post a Comment