Well, when you're pregnant it can be! I just had another checkup with the doctor on Tues and I'm so excited to say that I have only gained 26 lbs so far this pregnancy! I only have 1 month to go and so that is great news for me. And if you knew what I gained in the previous 2 pregnancies you'd be excited too. Total weight gain with Nicole was 40 lbs and total for Garrett was 50 lbs!! Ouch, that's a lot! My goal this time around was to be within normal weight gain range (25-35) and it looks like I might make it! Now that Christmas is over I can stop hording down all the delicious goodies and maybe even get back to walking the track at the Rec Center.
Happy New Year everyone!
5 comments:
Great job! I know I gained at least that much with my last 2 pregnancies. I hate that part. Hang in there, you won't be pregnant forever.
Nice to see you last night.
Congratulations! Not gaining too much weight during pregnancys is a hard thing to do. What ever it is you're doing differently this time, keep it up. You will notice that the lbs. will fall off quickly after the baby is born!
hey not fair. I think I am up in the 45 lb range already. I would be bragging too. good job!!
Great job!!! :-) I gained in the normal range w/Kiddo, but given where I was starting from, it's not exactly a bragging point for me, LOL! ;-) Happy healthy continuing!!! :-)
Well, at least you can blame it on a baby! Mine is all the Christmas and New Years goodies! Can't wait to see little Jack !
Post a Comment