For once I actually blew up all 25 balloons in the package and this is how I was able to do it. No actual blowing for me, haha! Although the vacuum saved my lungs, it didn't save my fingers from having to tie all of them....ouch, my poor fingers!
I love my vacuum! I wish I would've remembered it when I had to pump up my big exercise ball earlier this week.
Nikki and her special cup. She wanted to look like Tinker Bell for her party.
Tamara baked and frosted the cupcakes for me. She is a life saver! Thank you so much Tammy!
Here they are dancing and having a blast. Garrett was the only boy and only because he lives here. Jack doesn't count yet until he's born :)
Here I am putting 4 little candles and one big one in the middle of her cupcake. The big candle was a musical one that played the "Happy Birthday" song.
Here's everyone coloring their fairy wings. We even let Garrett color on one but didn't finish making it. I don't think Curtis would be too happy to have his little boy running around with fairy wings on, hehe.
Everyone with their wings, their punching balls, & sunglasses. The ball and glasses were from their goodie bags.
Aren't they pretty?
Nikki wearing her new crown, earrings, & wings. Happy Birthday! (If you couldn't tell, I used the wings she got for Christmas to trace and make these wings)And we're not finished with parties yet. Her actual birthday is tomorrow and we'll be celebrating with lots of family but it will be much simpler than last night's party. Then on Tuesday we're having our preschool birthday party here at our house, where we'll be celebrating all the kids' birthdays...whew! Maybe all this partying will put me into labor. I'll be considered full term on Tuesday and can come any time after that.

5 comments:
What a fun mom you are! She will remember that birthday party for a long time. I can't believe you have a 5 year old.
THE WINGS ARE DARLING! I'M SURE ALL THE LITTLE GIRLS LOVED THOSE!
LOOKS LIKE THEY HAD A GREAT TIME!
Your right, I wouldn't like Garrett wearing wings...if only i could get Nicole to understand that. :)
Curtis
You did a great job! Those girls look like they are having so much fun.
Glad to help. That was a fun party for the kids. My feet hurt after we were done.
Post a Comment