I am happy to report that I am having a much better day today. Sorry about the depressing post yesterday but hey, I'm entitled to be depressed sometimes and sometimes just getting it out in the open helps me. It also helps that I woke up to snow on the ground. Then I checked the forecast for the next week and there are good chances of rain all week, which will help clean out this inversion. I've also had a cold all week that I'm having trouble shaking, so hopefully cleaner air will help it to go away.
Also today I've been more active and actually doing more things like cleaning, folding clothes, and I even made biscuits, cheesy scrambled eggs, & bacon for lunch. It was delicious! And talking to Curtis this morning helped boost me up. My visiting teacher came by after I talked to Curtis this morning and it was nice talking to her. Now it's time for me to get off my feet for awhile and relax before heading to the store.
If you want to get more of the surprise baby shower story and pictures, check out "Mom and Dad Norton" blog link. It really was a great party and I'm so glad that Tamara and Laverne could be there also. And I really was surprised. Yes, I did figure out on the way over where we were going but I still wasn't totally sure what they had awaiting for me. So the baby shower part of it was still a surprise.
3 comments:
glad today is going better then yesterday! not too long now and the hubby will be home!!
I'm glad your feeling alot better. Its comforting to get hear that your doing well. Keep it up and keep "it" in. I'll be home soon.
Love
Curtis
Awhhhh, that was so cute from Curtis! Hang in there Deedra!
Post a Comment