Thursday, February 19, 2009

The baby diet

I've lost 25 lbs in 2 weeks! The secret, have a baby. Ha ha

Before

Now (2 weeks later)

I've still got some work to do to get rid of the last 10 or so pounds but look at the difference so far! This diet is guaranteed to make you lose almost 10 lbs instantly. LOL

6 comments:

Heather said...

You my dear, look so good. Isn't nice to see the scale drop 25 big ones?

ChrisandTamara said...

I'm a little behind on checking blogs. Great last few posts. Jack is so cute! Yup that is one sure way to lose weight quickly. Lol.

Amanda said...

You look amazing!!

G-mom said...

i am jealous.

Vernie and Tony said...

You look awesome! Little Jack was well worth the extra pounds and you will take it all off soon, I'm sure!

Stillman and Michelle said...

Just keep nursing and those 10lbs will be gone. I always lose my baby weight just by nursing. I now weigh less than I did before I got pregnant one year ago. If actually started eating right and excercising I might lose my "mom of a toddler" weight.