Jack had a doctor appointment this morning and he is sure growing fast. I was surprised to find out that he has gained over a pound since his last visit which was a week and a half ago. His last visit he was 8lb 9oz and today he weighed 9lb 11oz! Good to know my milk is doing his body good :)


Last night we had a visit from my parents and grandparents. Garrett was having a lot of fun entertaining himself and all of us. He got his little cowboy hat on and at first was riding on the wooden rocking horse but soon found that Gma's legs were more fun.

He went over to Great Gma and threw his hat on her head. He kept saying "Wee haa!" and waving his hat in the air when he was on his horse. Our little cowboy.

Garrett absolutely loves his baby brother! He gives Jack more attention than big sister Nikki does. He's always giving him kisses and patting his head. And if I'm down on the floor talking to Jack, Garrett will come right next to me and do the same thing. He is such a sweetheart.

Friday morning Jack's circumcision ring came off and so it was a green light to give him his first real bath. I think he would've enjoyed it more had he not been hungry during the bath. The plan was to give him a bath, then feed him and put him to bed in hopes that he would sleep longer. Unfortunately he did not sleep any longer that night. But last night he slept the longest he's ever slept. I put him to bed around 10:45pm and he didn't wake me up until 5 am. Thank you Jack!
3 comments:
WOW! I'm so glad you got a good nights sleep. Bless Little Jack Jack for sleeping so well.
It was fun to play with the boys last night. Little Garrett is such a hoot! We enjoyed seeing them.
It is such a blessing that first night they sleep a long stretch. I have a friend who had a baby 6 weeks before I had Paige and at 7 weeks he was sleeping though the night 7 hours, but that changed and now he is almost 6 months old and getting up about every 2 hours. She said that she got too excited about him sleeping thought the night he decided to change things up. I am so glad that I haven't ever had that problem. Jack is too cute... I am sure you are enjoying having him in your home. Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Yay! So glad you got some good sleep! :-) And Garrett is just adorable - he's so fascinated with Jack! Always giving him kisses & everything, LOL!!! What a sweet big brother! :-)
Post a Comment