Great pictures Deedra! Thanks for the slide shows. I especially love the one with Katie holding the pinecone. And a note on the one with me getting ready to play video games - well you can tell I don't play very often at all - I stunk at it. But it was fun anyways. It was a fun weekend! Hopefully I can do a post soon. Maybe after Chris' exam on Saturday.
5 comments:
Love the pics, almost feel like i was there. minus the skeeters :)
These should keep me happy for a while thanks alot.
Curtis
Great pictures Deedra! Thanks for the slide shows. I especially love the one with Katie holding the pinecone. And a note on the one with me getting ready to play video games - well you can tell I don't play very often at all - I stunk at it. But it was fun anyways.
It was a fun weekend! Hopefully I can do a post soon. Maybe after Chris' exam on Saturday.
looks like you had great weather! lots of fun! wish we were there!
cute pics. I need to grab some from you!
Love the one of Grandpa working
Post a Comment