Holy cow! This was really hard! They both look so much a like. Now this wasn't a trick and they are all 1 child is it? Here are my guesses:A JackB GarrettC JackD GarrettE JackF Garrett
Here's my $.02:a) Nikkib) Jackc) Garrettd) Jacke) Nikkif) GarrettFun post!!! :-) When will you post the answers?
a) Garrettb) Nikkic) Jackd) Garrette) Nikkif) Jack
Hehe, this is fun, but tough!a) Nikkib) Garrettc) Garrettd) Jacke) Jackf) Nikki
I better get this right.A.NikkiB.JackC.GarrettD.JackE.NikkiF.GarrettThis was very challenging, and fun, i hope i win. I'm glad we didn't have them all at the same time because it is very hard to tell tem apart.CURTIS
I wrote them down before I saw everyone elses. A- NikkiB- JackC- GarretD- JackE- NikkiF- Garret
Well I know C and F. I have to guess on the rest.a.Nikkib.Jackc.Garrettd.Jacke.Nikkif.Garrett
a.Nikkib.Jackc.Garrettd.Jacke.Nikkif.GarrettI'm pretty positive on my answers so I better be right or I'm going to look dumb. lol ;)
I missed out on the photo game but I was right on all counts! Those kids sure do look alike though!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Holy cow! This was really hard! They both look so much a like. Now this wasn't a trick and they are all 1 child is it? Here are my guesses:
A Jack
B Garrett
C Jack
D Garrett
E Jack
F Garrett
Here's my $.02:
a) Nikki
b) Jack
c) Garrett
d) Jack
e) Nikki
f) Garrett
Fun post!!! :-) When will you post the answers?
a) Garrett
b) Nikki
c) Jack
d) Garrett
e) Nikki
f) Jack
Hehe, this is fun, but tough!
a) Nikki
b) Garrett
c) Garrett
d) Jack
e) Jack
f) Nikki
I better get this right.
A.Nikki
B.Jack
C.Garrett
D.Jack
E.Nikki
F.Garrett
This was very challenging, and fun, i hope i win. I'm glad we didn't have them all at the same time because it is very hard to tell tem apart.
CURTIS
I wrote them down before I saw everyone elses.
A- Nikki
B- Jack
C- Garret
D- Jack
E- Nikki
F- Garret
Well I know C and F. I have to guess on the rest.
a.Nikki
b.Jack
c.Garrett
d.Jack
e.Nikki
f.Garrett
a.Nikki
b.Jack
c.Garrett
d.Jack
e.Nikki
f.Garrett
I'm pretty positive on my answers so I better be right or I'm going to look dumb. lol ;)
I missed out on the photo game but I was right on all counts! Those kids sure do look alike though!
Post a Comment