
Jack's starting to like his toys and sucking on everything.

Told you he likes sucking his thumb, hehe. Maybe if I keep him occupied enough with toys he won't suck his thumb too much.

Having fun in the swing!

"What's up mom?"

Nikki made that for me. The hearts represent each member of our family. She then surprised me by taping it on my bedroom wall by her other pictures she made for me. She's such a sweetheart.

He found his thumb again. Too cute!
4 comments:
Cute pics! What cute blue eyes Jack has. He's so wide eyed when looking at the camera. Probably wondering why is Mommy shining that bright light at me. Cute cute.
Jack sure is cute with that thumb in his mouth! They are all growing up so fast!
I love pictures of babies sucking their thumbs! I'll have to blow this one up!
Yay Nikki! Mommy needs all the love she can get right now! YOU GO GIRL!
That is so sweet about Nikki leaving you a drawing. What a sweet girl. I love when babies try to suck their whole fist and settle for their thumb. Congrats on paying your cars off too by the way. That is awesome! How much longer until your hubby comes home?
Post a Comment