They sure look happy, and I can't believe how big Jack already is. Great picture!Curtis
I LOVE the look on Jacks face! What an adorable picture! I'm making a copy of this one for my home! Thanks for sharing!
I love how cute Jack is in the middle of his brother and sister. I know how hard it is to get your kids to look nice for a picture too! Way to go on the coupons! I try to do it but I usually clip them, sort them, then forget about them. I need to do better!
How cute! Great picture!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They sure look happy, and I can't believe how big Jack already is. Great picture!
Curtis
I LOVE the look on Jacks face! What an adorable picture! I'm making a copy of this one for my home! Thanks for sharing!
I love how cute Jack is in the middle of his brother and sister. I know how hard it is to get your kids to look nice for a picture too!
Way to go on the coupons! I try to do it but I usually clip them, sort them, then forget about them. I need to do better!
How cute! Great picture!
Post a Comment