So cute :) He has changed a lot since we saw him last!
Dang!! He's doing really good!That looks lke a lot of oatmeal for a little guy! Glad he's got a good appetite!! I love my oatmeal too! lol
way to go Jack!
I love it when they can sort of feed themselves. One less thing to do around dinner time. Except you got more clean up... =)
man that's great! my kids don't do silverware. they find there hands to be better. he is so cute
my cookie recipe is the Betty Crocker recipe.
That is a big bowl of oatmeal! What a big boy. Good job Jack on feeding yourself. (He's so cute!)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute :) He has changed a lot since we saw him last!
Dang!! He's doing really good!
That looks lke a lot of oatmeal for a little guy! Glad he's got a good appetite!! I love my oatmeal too! lol
way to go Jack!
I love it when they can sort of feed themselves. One less thing to do around dinner time. Except you got more clean up... =)
man that's great! my kids don't do silverware. they find there hands to be better. he is so cute
my cookie recipe is the Betty Crocker recipe.
That is a big bowl of oatmeal! What a big boy. Good job Jack on feeding yourself. (He's so cute!)
Post a Comment