Over the last couple of weeks I am seeing more and more blossoms on trees and flowers around our yard and I am loving it! This post is mostly pictures because I wanted to share them.
![]() |
| Tulips by the fence close to the pool. |
![]() |
| Close up. |
![]() |
| Tulips, daffodils, and blue bell flowers in our far back yard. |
![]() |
| Our berry tree in the back yard is sprouting up through the ground. I had to get on my hands and knees to pull/cut them. I don't need any more than one of that tree! |
![]() |
| We saw our first lady bugs on the berry tree. There were several of them. |
![]() |
| That's our berry tree. It sure is pretty in the Spring, but I wish it didn't have berries. I don't even know what kind they are or if they're edible. I doubt it thought. |
![]() |
| It's a great climbing tree though. |
![]() |
| The only flowers we have in our front yard are in full blossom now. I just wish they bloomed all summer. |
![]() |
| I don't know the name of these, but I love them. |
![]() |
| The tree on the side of our house is in full blossom now. So pretty! |
![]() |
| I had a little photo shoot with Milo in front of the beautiful flowers. This was my favorite shot. |
![]() |
| I don't remember seeing this last year, but we must have had them. I don't know what they're called but they're pretty! |
![]() |
| One of my bleeding hearts bushes. We had three originally, but I accidentally removed one during my yard clean up last month. At least I still have two! |
![]() |
| Another shot of my tulips. I love it when they mix colors like this. |
![]() |
| This bush is under our pine trees and so pretty also. |
![]() |
![]() |
| This one is in front and under the back deck. It doesn't look in the best shape but it still makes pretty flowers. |
![]() |
| Maybe I need to give it some plant food. That's something I haven't tried yet. |
There are lots of beautiful surprises we get to enjoy during the spring!





















1 comment:
You've got some gorgeous trees and flowers. I love Spring and to see things come back to life!
Post a Comment