Monday, June 8, 2009

Another debt bites the dust!!!

I've been waiting months to be able to use that blog post title. It's official, I went down to the bank about an hour ago and paid our truck off! We had already paid our van off in February and now the truck is knocked out too. Now to work on paying off the home addition. It feels so good to be getting rid of debt!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

What a GREAT FEELING!!!! Sure would love to pay off our house! I just wish dad would find work!

CPTA said...

That is a great feeling. Congrats! I know how I felt when I got one student loan paid off. I received a letter and everything! Way cool!

Heather said...

It is a great feeling to be debt free. I have enjoyed not having car payments for over the last year that thinking of getting a truck for Shawn kinda makes me wish I could save for it faster than I really can. Keep up the good work, and remember to reward yourself for being dedicated.