Monday, June 22, 2009

From Here to There

From dating.....

To engagement...

To our wedding day

To 7 years (& 3 kids later) and more in love than ever!!


I love you and here are 7 reasons why:

1) You love me
2) You're a great father
3) You are kind and dedicated
4) You make me laugh
5) You're handsome
6) You love the gospel
7) You love and take care of your family

Happy 7th Anniversary Curtis! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!!!!!

7 comments:

ChrisandTamara said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Heather said...

congratulations! wow, 7 years. crazy. hope ya get to talk on the phone or something!

Celeste said...

cute post! Happy Anniversary!

Vernie and Tony said...

It was a Great Anniversary!!! I had fun in being a part of it!!

Happy Anniversary!

Heather Palmer said...

I can't believe you have been married 7 years! And I totally forgot I took your engagement picture until you posted it. I'm so glad you found each other!!

G-mom said...

that's awesome!! I can't believe he can pull that off and from so far away!! congrats you two!!

(From Louisiana) said...

Happy Anniversary!