Curtis and I really wanted to go to the rodeo this year. Our 3 oldest kids were not interested so we just took the little girls. We also invited parents on both sides. My in laws opted out but my parents joined us. Curtis drove straight from work while my dad picked up me and the girls and we met at the Idaho Center around 5:30 when the gates open. Since we had general admission tickets we wanted to get there early to pick out the best seats we could. After we found seats we took turns going down to get food to eat. I was shocked at the price of the hot dogs. $5 per hot dog and they weren't anything special. I could have bought a whole package of these hot dogs and the bugs for less than $5 but as dad said, at least it's cheaper than Disneyland's food. Charlotte kept saying throughout the rodeo that she really wanted to go to a farm or somewhere that has horses so that she can ride one or at least pet one. I think she's more in love with horses than ever. I used to be just as excited as her about horses when I was a kid but I think I was more quiet about it. We all had a good time though. Even Alice said it was fun as we were driving home.
![]() |
| Before they started the show I walked the girls around and we got a closer look at some of the horses and their riders. |
![]() |
| Charlotte's favorite part was the Stampeders night light show. The horses and the riders rode in the dark but had different colored lights on them. It's a little blurred because they were running. |







No comments:
Post a Comment