We finally found a solution to our problem with the cats tearing up our toilet paper. I found these on Amazon. We tried one out first and later bought two more because it's working! And now we can leave our bathroom doors open and not worry.
![]() |
| It's a little tight when we put a brand new roll in so a little difficult to pull it out for the first little bit but it's worth it to save our toilet paper 😂 |
![]() |
| Charlotte did a watermelon and ice cream cone. Nikki did a rainbow with clouds. The white color changes colors in the sunlight to either pink or green. |
Our Relief Society started some new groups this summer so that we ladies can get together more often and get to know each other better. One of them is a book club. I have never been in a book club before and I wasn't even sure I had time to read the first book they picked out so I almost skipped this one but I finally purchased it last Friday and received it on Saturday via Amazon. I started reading on Monday and am now halfway through and it is good! I also wasn't sure I wanted to keep buying new books every month but maybe I'll find a different way to do it later. I prefer reading a paper book over electronic anyway.
![]() |
Monday night the boys had a kick off concert to start their jazz band camp for the week at the NNU little theater. The teachers all performed some jazz music for us. It was fun to watch and listen. The boys have been going to jazz band camp from 8:45am to 3:45pm every day since Tuesday. They are loving it and learning a lot but it also wears them out. They come home tired and ready to relax! Unfortunately for Garrett he had to mow a lawn on Tuesday night and Wednesday night. Today is their final day and then tonight the boys will get to perform in their different groups for everyone. I can't wait to hear and watch them!
Tuesday afternoon I took the girls to a dentist appointment. Alice had to get her first cavity filled. Fortunately they did not have to numb her and she was a great patient. Charlotte went in for sealants on a couple of her teeth and Nikki just had to get stitches removed from her frenectomy. The girls were getting a little silly while waiting to be called back and they wanted a picture.
Later that day the package arrived with the new swim suits for the girls. They love them and begged to try them out. They ended up swimming in our friend's pool (the Wallace's)
![]() |
| Now they will be protected from the sun and it will be much easier to use the bathroom since they are two piece suits. |
I decided to do some relaxing and a lot of reading this week. I went out to the hammocks for awhile and Cocoa decided to follow me. He actually jumped up into the hammock with me and laid down but then jumped back down a minute later. He's so cute. And one thing I've noticed is that he is so good with the kids. I have never seen him hiss or scratch anyone. He's so patient with everyone who picks him up and cuddles him. I think if the girls ever did get a scratch from him it's because he jumped out of their arms.
So Monday was the day that I emailed the photography company about Alice's t-ball pictures. They told me my order would be about two weeks. Well, the sped up the process and we got it in the mail yesterday! It looks great and hers even comes with a paper picture frame that stands up. Alice was so excited to get it. She showed her sister and her friends and then just kept looking at it while eating. Here's what they both look like.
![]() |
| They both turned out great! I will definitely just order the first time around next time. |









No comments:
Post a Comment